First Response
Well, Jean is very excited. She called me last night after her small group and was so excited because she had received her first letter of response to the support letters she sent out on Monday. It made everything seem "for real." So things are in motion. We have our passports to conquer next we downloaded the pages and pages and pages and pages and pages of the application to fill out. Lucky me (Barbie) I get to fill out the application times 4 because I have the nicest handwriting in the family thus far. :)
To the Flints, I could not find your mailing address, so if you would like a copy of the support letter please email it to me. Also if you know of anybody at Harbor of Hope who might want one you could send theirs as well.
Lots of love,
Barbie


1 Comments:
i want a copy :( you can email it to me...i hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
jen
Sat Mar 04, 01:39:00 PM 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home