Our family will be leaving for a six week mission trip the last part of June. We will be working with the Fairview Park Christian Church. Our main goal will be to enourage the believer's and disciple the seeker's in Yuen Long, Hong Kong.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Support


Well, the support letters are done, the evelopes addressed. We are waiting to pick up some group pictures at Wal-Mart then we will be attaching them to prayer bookmarks to enclose with the letter and they should be sent out tomorrow at the latest. Most of you should be receiving one. Unless of course we don't have your address!
Please pray as we are praying that God will supply all our needs. 4 Plane tickets overseas is SCARY. But God is faithful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to get my bookmark and letter. I'll definately be praying for you guys although I know everything will work out. Love and miss you all!

Wed Mar 01, 05:49:00 AM 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home