Just for Mikaela, Alex and Nathaneal
Hey guys! it's Tuesday morning about 6:30, Micah, Ariella, Tj and I have been up for a little while, your grandma is still sleeping, which is good because she was VERY tired last night. but I thought I'd respond to your comment. We really have not seen alot of different animals yet because there are so many people everywhere (6.5 million in all of HOng KOng) they do have roaches, pretty caterpillars, we saw a very interesting slug (see our pictures). Your grandma really like the Phillipine food on Sunday, she tried their calamari and I don't think was too fond of it, we have had tofu several different ways (breaded, fried etc) and she liked that. You'll have to ask her for more.
We are hoping to go to a park that is on Monkey Mountain. They call it that because, well there are a lot of monkeys on the mountain and they just roam about free in the open. So that should be interesting.
Take care,
barbie



2 Comments:
Barbie
Glad to hear things are going well. Did TJ get powerpoint downloaded yet? Where are the pictures. I don't know anything about this blog thing except to read what you write.
Jeri
Tue Jun 27, 08:13:00 PM 2006
Hi guys! Thanks for writing back. We are glad things are going well. Mikaela has changed her mind. She wants her grandma to bring her back a monkey. That is her favorite animal! She wants Grandma Season to take lots of pictures of Monkey Mountain. Love and prayers, Aaron, Michelle, Mikaela, Alex,& Nathanael
Tue Jun 27, 09:11:00 PM 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home